Established in 1996 by the late Paul Lewis, Lewis Insurance Services stands out in the market as the team who go the extra mile. Lewis Insurance Services is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. We handle a wide range of insurance classes and have a diverse range of clients, from the self-employed tradesperson, to multi-million dollar turnover companies. Our focus is small to medium enterprises.
We are more than an Insurance Advisor. We are a trusted partner dedicated to helping our clients make better insurance decisions, for a better business and a better life. We help businesses better understand the risks in their market, while ensuring assets are protected with cost-effective comprehensive insurance. We help individuals choose the best value life insurance in order to be adequately protected.
Adam Lewis is the director of Lewis Insurance Services, and employ 7 staff, with various insurance industry experience. As part of our service, we provide a full review of a new client’s insurance program, analysing and recommending changes and improvements to their insurance program, to ensure they are adequately protected. We also review an existing client’s insurance program on an annual basis, to ensure they are adequately protected as businesses can constantly evolve, with new risk exposures emerging.
We work with our clients to assist them in understanding their risk exposures and how insurance can protect their business assets and liabilities. As your adviser, we obtain quotations from a number of insurance carriers, to ensure competitive pricing, and to ensure that cover is broad & comprehensive and most appropriate for your business.
Our team is dedicated to making insurance simple and helping businesses optimize risk management, for greater value and protection.
- Management of all policy matters including assistance with claims, policy endorsements and amendments and advice on any matters in relation to your insurance program.
- Negotiation of renewal terms with insurers including providing options and recommendations to you for consideration.
- Recommendations on new policies/ additional covers on existing policies for your business, including obtaining quotations and arranging cover.
- Engaging specialist providers following consultation with you, to assist in specific areas such as Risk Management including Workplace Health & Safety, Workers Compensation, Valuers and Quantity Surveyors, Employment and Workplace Relations assistance.
- Our Advisers will evaluate a combination of factors including:
- Identification of potential risk areas.
- Recommending measures to avoid dangerous operations and minimising potential claims.
- Risk retention using excesses and selfinsurance for minor exposures, such as glass breakage and fusion.
- Insurance to cover risks that cannot be controlled or retained (including statutory forms of insurance).
- Claims support is very important to us, and when a client makes a claim, we will assist with the following:
- Provide you with the Insurer’s Claim Form.
- Arrange for the Loss Assessor to be appointed if applicable.
- Advise on the completion of the Claim Form.
- Submit the Claim Form to the Insurer.
- Advise on the completion of the Claim Form.
- Provide advice to ensure you receive your full entitlements.
- Monitor the claim from start to finish.
Why Choose Lewis Insurance Services
Our team of leading experts in business insurance have over 70 years of combined experience and are dedicated to providing fast and efficient claims services, unmatched customer service and trusted advice.
Our dedication to our clients sets Lewis Insurance apart from others in the industry. We are proud to be known for our unmatched customer service and trusted advice. We can assist you to ensure sufficient business and personal insurance is in place, should you suffer an unexpected event.
The true proof of our service excellence, is through our fast and efficient claims services. As your insurance adviser, we manage all claims on your behalf. We believe that the true test of the value and integrity of the relationship with your insurance adviser, is the provision of fast and efficient claims service and advice.
About Insurance Advisernet
Lewis Insurance Services is part of Insurance Advisernet Australia, a principal member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) and a member of the publicly listed AUB Group (formerly Austbrokers), who represent over 1 million client policies via 135 partner businesses and have $3.2 billion of gross written premium under management across its Australasia businesses and access to a wide range of products and services.
Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd is one of the largest local Insurance Brokers in Australia & New Zealand with 250 Authorised Insurance Advice Practices, managing over $850 million of gross written premium, over 190,000 client policies and over 95,000 clients in 2020, and has a reputation for delivering innovative products, quality services and competitive premiums. We provide professional broking services to a variety of business sectors using our close bonds with competitive specialist Insurers to supply comprehensive, affordable and tailored protection for our clients. Insurance Advisernet were the 2018 and 2019 ANZIIF industry winners for Authorised Representative Group of the Year.
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Trust sits at the heart of any successful relationship. It’s the cornerstone on which Insurance Advisernet is built. For two decades Insurance Advisernet has grown through an unwavering trust from business owners across Australia and New Zealand; that we’ll always be transparent, do what we say we’ll do, and go further to understand your risk profile and ensure your insurance needs are accurately and objectively met. This trust has seen us become one of Australasia’s leading general insurance broker dealer groups by delivering the very best advice, the most efficient systems and the right insurance solutions for every individual client. It’s a trust we never take lightly or for granted. And one we look forward to sharing with you.
Insurance Advisernet advisers are able to offer their customers:
- Competitively priced products
- Peace of mind in their insurance arrangements
- Access to leading Australian and International insurers
- Sincere and personalised working relationships
- More profitable, productive and safer workplaces for their staff
- Claims advocacy advice to support our clients through the claims process
Let us provide you with a comprehensive business insurance quote. We are here to assist you understand your risk exposures and how insurance can protect your business assets and liabilities. Call us on 07 3217 9015 or request a quote for more information.
Adam Lewis is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. Authorised Representative number, 263377.