Lewis Insurance Services offers a range of services for businesses in the manufacturing industry, including specialist insurance advice and risk management services. We help manufacturers & importers better understand the risks in their industry, while ensuring your assets are protected with cost-effective comprehensive insurance. Having the right insurance cover is critical for your business, whether you are manufacturing, importing, exporting or all of the above. Finding out that you have inadequate cover after a claim has occurred is often too late.
As part of our service, we have access to specialist providers to assist in areas specific to the Manufacturing industry, to help manage risk and reduce the possibility of you suffering a claim. High quality risk management is vital to protecting the assets and cashflow of your business.
Insurance for Manufacturing & Import Industry in Brisbane
Lewis Insurance Services has many years experience in providing cost-effective insurance solutions for manufacturing, import and export businesses. Our policies are flexible and can be tailored to your individual needs so your future earnings and your employee’s well-being are protected from unnecessary risk.
At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on providing solutions to help you survive the consequences of risk by tailoring policy solutions to the Manufacturing Industry.
We work with you to tailor the right insurance covers for your manufacturing business to help provide the protection you need should the unfortunate occur where you suffer a loss, damage or theft to your stock, contents & equipment, and loss of income, sales and increased operating costs following an insured loss such as fire, storm/water damage, theft, malicious damage, accidental damage etc.
With access to a large number of insurers, we are able to arrange insurance on your behalf for many different types of manufacturing & importing businesses including;
- Clothing & Footwear
- Food & Beverage
- Household Goods
- Toy & Sporting Goods
- Hardware, Tools & Equipment
- Electrical goods
- Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
- Marine Vessels, Watercraft, Parts & Accessories
- Timber & Metal fabrication products
- Glass & Glass Products
Some of the Key Insurance Coverages to consider include;
- Fire & Perils, for damage to your Property, Stock, Contents & Equipment
- Burglary & Theft of Stock and Contents & Equipment
- Business Interruption, providing insurance to protect your reduction in business income following an insured claim such as damage by fire or theft of contents and stock
- Glass: Breakage to your business premises windows & internal glass
- Public & Products Liability, to protect your legal liability for claims against you by third parties for bodily injury & property damage including as a result of defects in design and manufacturing
- Product Recall & Contaminated Product, for expenses incurred to recall your product, and loss of income.
- Manufacturers Errors & Omissions
- Theft of Money following break-in or hold-up
- Machinery Breakdown, such as breakdown of air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, manufacturing plant including key machines
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown, such as breakdown of computers, servers, printers, audio/visual, phone systems
- Management Liability, providing protection to the company directors for claims against them by third parties in respect of a wrongful act in running & management of the company, employment practices, crime/employee dishonesty, statutory liability/ workplace health & safety fine s& penalties
- Workers Compensation
- Cargo and Transit of goods within Australia & Overseas
- Motor Vehicles used in connection with your business
- Cyber Security, to cover expenses and loss of income following a cyber attack
- Trade Credit
Our aim is to help you get back in business quickly following a loss, so you can focus on doing business with your customers again.
How can I obtain a quote?
Call us on 07 3217 9015 to speak to one of our Advisers or contact us via email to find out how Lewis Insurance Services can assist you with your manufacturing & importing insurance requirements.
Expert Advice | Trusted Support | Quality Service
At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on understanding the risk exposures that face the manufacturing & import industry and provide solutions to protect your business assets and liabilities by tailoring a policy solution to your requirements.
Our dedication to your business is paramount and as such, we provide the following commitments to our clients:
We Put our Clients First: Your needs will come first each and every time
We Exceed Expectations: We are committed and focused on exceeding your expectations.
We Offer a Personalised Service: We provide you with a dedicated Insurance Adviser who is committed to knowing your business and your needs.
Contact us today for a comprehensive quote or further information.
This information and any accompanying material does not consider your personal circumstances as it is of a general nature only. You should not act on the information provided without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances and considering the Product Disclosure Statement.