We understand the importance of having the right insurance cover for the protection of your Dental Practice. In the unfortunate event of a claim occurring, it’s important to ensure you have the appropriate insurance coverage in place, together with a claim process that is straight forward and progressed as quickly as possible, so that you can get back to caring for your patients with minimal disruption.
Being part of one of Australia’s largest Authorised Representative broking network, we have access to over 100 insurers and underwriting agencies, to provide you with the best options for your specific Practice insurance needs. Each insurer’s policy is different, and our aim is to tailored the best option for your specific circumstances, providing detailed advice and recommendations to you.
Business Insurance for Dentists / Public Liability for Dentists
We are able to offer a variety of Dental Practice insurance policies for your specific Practice including:-
- Business Package
- Public & Products Liability
- Property Damage – Contents, Equipment and Stock Cover
- Flood Cover option available upon application (location dependent)
- Business Interruption – Loss of Revenue & Increased Costs of Working
- Burglary of Stock, Contents and Equipment
- Breakage of Plate Glass
- Theft of Money/ Cash
- Equipment Breakdown (Machinery, Electronic/Medical and Computer) and options are available for Business Interruption following an insured breakdown.
- Tax Audit
- Portable / General Property for items taken away from the Practice
- Management Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Entity Cover
- Employment Practices (Fairwork claims by Employees, wrongful dismissal, harassment, discrimination)
- Crime / Employee Dishonesty / Fidelity
- Tax Audit Expenses
- Statutory Liability
- Workplace Health & Safety Fines & Penalties (where the insurer is permitted by law to cover the Insured’s loss)
- Cyber Security
- System Damage
- Computer Crime
- Business Interruption
- Consequential Reputation Harm
- Privacy Breach Notification Costs
- Cyber Threats & Extortion (Eg. Ransomware)
- Identify Theft
- Regulatory Actions and Investigations
- Privacy and Cyber Liability
- Practice Indemnity
- Providing protection for claims or allegations against the Practice Entity for medical malpractice or clinical negligence, including Vicarious Liability of Medical Practitioners.
- Workers Compensation (for Practices with employees located in ACT, WA, NT)
- Corporate Travel
- Personal Accident & Illness / Income Protection (for Practice Principals & Doctors)
- Business Motor Vehicle
With all the policies we offer, Premium Funding / Pay By The Month Instalments are available, to assist your cash flow. (interest and administration fees apply).
How can I obtain a quote?
Call us on (07) 3217 9015 to speak to one of our Advisers or contact us via email to find out how Lewis Insurance Services can assist you with your Dental Practice insurance requirements.