At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on providing solutions to help you survive the consequences of risk by tailoring policy solutions for the Professional Services industry. We understand the demands placed on Professionals and aim to make the insurance process straight forward for our clients, whilst still ensuring policies are tailoured to your needs. We are focused on optimising risk management for professional services businesses, to protect your assets, your employees and your bottom line.
Lewis Insurance Services is able to offer competitive pricing, which we have access to through the large buying power of our licence holder Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. Our team has over 70 years of combined insurance experience and will guide you through reviewing your risks, and developing a policy solution that provides the cover your business deserves.
Professional Indemnity Insurance in Brisbane
Lewis Insurance Services will work with you as your trusted adviser, to explain the risk exposures facing your profession and advise on appropriate insurance coverage, risk mitigation and risk transfer methods that can be utilised to reduce your business from suffering a loss. Finding out that you have inadequate cover after a claim has occurred is often too late so it is vitally important to address these matters at the outset before a loss occurs.
Over many years, Lewis Insurance Services has been advising professionals with their insurance needs and through our experience we provide cost-effective insurance solutions for professional services businesses. Our policies are flexible and can be tailored to your individual needs so your future earnings and your employee’s well-being are protected from unnecessary risk.
We work with you to tailor the right insurance covers for your professional services business to help provide the protection you need should the unfortunate occur where you suffer a professional negligence claim against you, or a loss, damage or theft to your stock, contents & equipment, and loss of income and increased operating costs following an insured loss such as fire, storm/water damage, theft, malicious damage, accidental damage etc.
With access to a large number of insurers, we are able to arrange insurance on your behalf for many different types of professional services businesses including;
- Accountants & Tax Agents
- Engineers, Architects, Surveyors & Design Professionals
- Medical Practitioners
- IT & Software Development Consultants
- Finance & Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Advisers
- Marketing & Advertising Consultants
- Professional Associations
- Management Consultants
- Project Managers
- Real Estate Agents
Some of the Key Insurance Coverages to consider include;
- Professional Indemnity, providing protection for an actual or alleged act, error or omission in the professional service & advice provided to third parties.
- Management Liability, providing protection to the company directors for claims against them by third parties in respect of a wrongful act in running & management of the company, employment practices, crime/employee dishonesty, statutory liability/ workplace health & safety fine s& penalties
- Fire & Perils, for damage to your Property, Stock, Contents & Equipment
- Burglary & Theft of Stock and Contents & Equipment
- Business Interruption, providing insurance to protect your reduction in business income following an insured claim such as damage by fire or theft of contents and stock
- Glass: Breakage to your business premises windows & internal glass
- Public Liability, to protect your legal liability for claims against you by third parties for bodily injury & property
- Theft of Money following break-in or hold-up
- Machinery Breakdown, such as breakdown of air conditioners.
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown, such as breakdown of computers, servers, printers, audio/visual, phone systems
- Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicles used in connection with your business
- Cyber Security, to cover expenses and loss of income following a cyber attack
Our aim is to help you get back in business quickly following a loss, so you can focus on doing business with your customers again.
How can I obtain a quote?
Call us on 07 3217 9015 to speak to one of our Advisers or contact us via email to find out how Lewis Insurance Services can assist you with your Professional Services insurance requirements.
Expert Advice | Trusted Support | Quality Service
At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on understanding the risk exposures that face the professional services industry and provide solutions to protect your business assets and liabilities by tailoring a policy solution to your requirements.
Our dedication to your business is paramount and as such, we provide the following commitments to our clients:
We Put our Clients First: Your needs will come first each and every time
We Exceed Expectations: We are committed and focused on exceeding your expectations.
We Offer a Personalised Service: We provide you with a dedicated Insurance Adviser who is committed to knowing your business and your needs.
Contact us today for a comprehensive quote or further information.
This information and any accompanying material does not consider your personal circumstances as it is of a general nature only. You should not act on the information provided without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances and considering the Product Disclosure Statement.